Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ylane, Herald of Xotli (Ulvi re-applying)*accepted*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulvi

Ylane, Herald of Xotli (Ulvi re-applying)*accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Ylane, Herald of Xotli (Ulvi re-applying)*accepted*   Ylane, Herald of Xotli (Ulvi re-applying)*accepted* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 8:41 pm

Hey again! I am back with Herald of Xotli, level 40 made in almost 1 day (/played). Was hoping I could do it in shorter RL time, but had to spend some time studying for a very important exam at the university.

Just to make it not so boring, I am going to change my previous application a bit. Only a tiny-tiny bit.

I am from a small country of Estonia and my real name is Pavel. The equivalent of this name in UK would be Paul. I was actually named after Sir Paul McCartney, because my mother was and remains up until now a huge fan of The Beatles.

I am 26 years old and still studying at the university, my major is software engineering. I got excited with working too much and was unable to finish my education in time Smile So, I decided to quit my job and finally graduate next year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I have a lot of different hobbies, the biggest one of all is collecting Quest games. I have several hundreds original games in the quest genre in my collection. Some of them are already hard to find even on eBay Smile

In my MMORPG life I've played a lot of different titles, but liked only a few. The ones I didn't like were: Guild Wars, Tabula Rasa, AutoAssault, Lineage II, Everquest 2 and City of Heroes. I've started playing Tabula Rasa and AutoAssault both from beta opening and liked them at the start, but was quite disappointed with them after some time... It seems AA disappointed not only me, cause the game seized to exist already.

Online games I enjoyed and enjoy most even now are World of Warcraft, which I started playing in 2005, Eve Online, 2006, and now, Age of Conan.

In World of Warcraft I had major raid experience. To tell the truth, after the moment I entered my first raid instance in WoW, there is almost nothing more for me in MMORPG games but raiding. I enjoy that activity very much.

Even though AoC is a new game and Destiny is a new guild, I already heard plenty of good things about it, that's why I am so eager to join. I feel like it's an excellent community of people, who enjoy raiding as much as I do.

I think I can call myself a hardcore gamer. It's not in my nature to sit 20 hours behind the computer playing, but if it takes 20 hours to perfect my skills in doing something game-wise, I would spend this time.

I am a 100% team player, I want and will help everyone who requires my help and I am going to be there for a single person or for the whole guild.
Back to top Go down

Ylane, Herald of Xotli (Ulvi re-applying)*accepted*
Page 1 of 1