Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nahkabarber

Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED*   Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:24 pm

BASIC INFO

A little info about yourself: Quiet, helpful and mature for my age. Believe it or not, my first reaction of AoC wasn't "awz0m, der's bewbs". Starting higher secondary school in a few months so it's going to affect my playtime a little.

CORE INFO:
In-game name: Nahkabarber , 48

What race/class would you want to play?: Herald of Xotli obviously, since I picked it in the first place.

How much are you planning on playing AoC?: I aim for playing everyday for the next few months for atleast 8 hours a day.

Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: Star Wars Galaxies, World of Warcraft and Everquest 2

What is Your raiding experianceIn these games: No raiding in SWG, in WoW I was in our servers top Horde guild, we were to first to clear Molten Core, second to kill Onyxia and first in Blackwing Lair and Ahn'Qiraj. No raiding in Everquest 2

What are you expecting from Destiny?: Hardcore playstyle but with tongue-on-cheek attitude, no need to take everything so seriously, right?

How would you describe your playing style?: Aggressive, kill or be killed attitude.

What are your most Important goals in AoC: Reaching level 80, helping friends and guildies, getting to see the high-level gear and experiencing the high-level instances and maybe even some Keep PvP.

After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?: Hopefully as the mature baby who actually wants to help.
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED*   Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:02 pm

Just going to have a quick in game chat with you then all should be ok
Back to top Go down

Nahkabarber - Herald of Xotli*ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1