Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheechy

Cheechy

Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED*   Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:22 pm

BASIC INFO

A little info about yourself: Usually work in IT, currently out of work at the moment and lvling up my Assasin, going to the gym lots and pretending to be active looking for another job Laughing . I know Serilia IRL (recent applicant here), who pointed me towards yourselves. Yep i'd be an older member, but I not lost my sense of humour of passion for gaming Smile

CORE INFO:

In-game name: Cheelar

What race/class would you want to play?: Assasin

How much are you planning on playing AoC?: An unhealthy amount currently! Usually about 4 hours a day.

Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: Played WoW for the last 2 years. I've tried the odd other MMO like LOTRO, but this is the first game I've wanted to move on from WoW.

What is Your raiding experianceIn these games: I've raided all the old WoW stuff and all the new stuff too except the most recent addition there (Sunwell). IE, I'd say im highly reliable for turning up, coming prepared, knowing what the fight is about and putting effort into the raid night Smile

What are you expecting from Destiny?: Ideally just somewhere to make some new friends, carry on with after work raiding and hopefully be part of a successful mature and friendly raid guild

How would you describe your playing style?: I chose assasin as a Character that is there for max DPS output, so my playing style will be focused on achieving above average DPS, understanding and learning the assasin class to the best of its abilities - whilst still having fun too!

What are your most Important goals in AoC: To see end-game content and form part of a good community within the game.

After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?: The cheeky one! Friendly and helpful I hope Smile

Why should we recruit you?: My intentions are playing the assasin class to above average whilst still being someone who's prepared and "normal" Wink Who would not want that!

Anything you want to add?: Cheers for reading this far. Mushrooms and Beetroot are the source of evil foods. Please let me join with Serilia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED*   Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED* I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:13 pm

After consideration i would like to welcome you to Destiny

Your class is now Full and you have been excepted for a one month trail(as with all applicants after release).

That being said I really hope you enjoy your time at Destiny and prove to be a valued member of the team.

Thankyou
Back to top Go down

Cheelar - Assasin*ACCEPTED*
Page 1 of 1