Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herald of Xotl - level 40

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skashgzuk

Herald of Xotl - level 40 Empty
PostSubject: Herald of Xotl - level 40   Herald of Xotl - level 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 10:32 pm

BASIC INFO
A little info about yourself: I am lawyer from Poland, i work in legal department of multinational bank. In free time i play WoW ( AoC now). I am metal fan like good football.

CORE INFO:
In-game name: Skash

Current Level: 40

What race/class would you want to play?: I play Herald of Xotl , and its only avalible for Stygians. Like the cultural style of Stygia so im fine at that point.

How much are you planning on playing AoC?: I do intend to play nearly same time i did play WoW, that is 5+ nights a week starting from 19+ CET (atm my guild in WoW raiding 20.30 CET to 0.00).

Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: Anarchy Online for nearly a year, Gild Wars, WoW 2,5y, and many many more small MMO's

What is Your raiding experianceIn these games: I have been raiding in WoW only, pre trc up to Naxx , with AQ40 till twin Emperors (86%) best try, in tbc up to Illidan (phase 2 wiping atm). Played on Hunter pre tbc and tbc, shaman elemental in tbc, got 4 lev 70 characters. Have solid PvP history in WoW as well (warlord in pre tbc, 2k rated hunter+priest combo in 2vs2 arena). Was expert in hunters class on my server (read on daily basis all forums, fun sites, elitistjerks etc).

What are you expecting from Destiny?: I want to taste the AoC raiding, and venture deep into it.

How would you describe your playing style?: I am born DPS character, offensive nature reflect my character. DOnt like compromises, i go and i kill or i die.

What are your most Important goals in AoC: to see End-game

After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?: I am friendly and talkative guy, like good company, and most of all like to develop tactics for certain encounters, test it and feel the pleasure of downing new bosses.

Why should we recruit you?: I am good player, knowing the drill.

Anything you want to add?: For questions whisper me in game. Atm im in some guild i joined while leveling to have open acces to instance gear to level faster.

EDIT: various typos + changeed answer in one of last qustions.
Back to top Go down

Herald of Xotl - level 40
Page 1 of 1