Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

application for guild *LOCKED*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
belga

belga

application for guild *LOCKED* Empty
PostSubject: application for guild *LOCKED*   application for guild *LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:32 pm

BASIC INFO
A little info about yourself:
i work in engineering for a living and am a keen downhill mountainbike rider,a fan of punk rock and old jamaican ska music.been playing videogames since the spectrum so i guess thats a full time hobby too.im a pretty laid back guy and get on with anyone

CORE INFO:
What race/class would you want to play?:
im planning on trying either a demonologist or maybe an assassin as my main.usualy play as healing class`s but id like a change.will have a healer alt id imagine though

How much are you planning on playing AoC?:
most likely between 2 and 5 hours most nights and longer at weekends.im usually home and online around 6.i make allowances for raiding etc

Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify:
i played wow from the start up to tbc.played lotr for a few months.mostly played eve online since wow.

What are you expecting from Destiny?:
to meet some nice people,have a laugh playing and learning the game and to get the most out of it with like minded people

How would you describe your playing style?:
commited and team based

After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?:
hopefully as someone who can play well,involved and wanted for questing and good times etc

Why should we recruit you?:
i can generally pick games up really fast.im serious about getting into the game full time and would like to do it with people who want the same.i was an excellent healer in wow raids and was always loyal to my guild.

Anything you want to add?:
If the games as good as it should be il be an active and involved member of your guild.
Back to top Go down
Prost
Admin
Prost

PostSubject: Re: application for guild *LOCKED*   application for guild *LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:06 am

thank you for applying we will discuss your apply and give you an answer shortly
Back to top Go down
https://destiny-guild.forumotion.com
Prost
Admin
Prost

PostSubject: Re: application for guild *LOCKED*   application for guild *LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:11 am

I am happy to announce that you have been accepted to the guild. Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://destiny-guild.forumotion.com
belga

belga

PostSubject: Re: application for guild *LOCKED*   application for guild *LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:12 am

cheers prost.i look forward to getting to know you all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for guild *LOCKED*   application for guild *LOCKED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

application for guild *LOCKED*
Page 1 of 1