Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings DT application*LOCKED*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryas

Ryas

Greetings DT application*LOCKED* Empty
PostSubject: Greetings DT application*LOCKED*   Greetings DT application*LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:44 pm

BASIC INFO
A little info about yourself: I'm just your typical joe Average Roleplayer and Gamer Smile sometimes i'm hardcore with my gaming...sometimes not Smile...other then that i'm far to relaxed, and easy to get along with...tho i do give my opinion's on things.

CORE INFO:
What race/class would you want to play?: Aquilonian Dark Templar *not sure about tank spec or Talisman spec yet*

How much are you planning on playing AoC?: Lots Smile

Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: WoW, Guild Wars, EverQuest 2, Dungeon and Dragons Stormreach.

What are you expecting from Destiny?: Nothing really Smile just a group of likeminded people to have some fun with.

How would you describe your playing style?: Hardcore/Explorer i like to see alot but get jobs done..

After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?: Oh no not him again Smile....nah probably something along the lines of...ahh good we need a <needed/random Class>

Why should we recruit you?: I dont know Smile just if your after someone who likes to get things done, or just a hug Smile i give good ones Very Happy

Anything you want to add?: I try not to expect anything from a guild that i myself am not willing to give first Smile
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DT application*LOCKED*   Greetings DT application*LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:46 pm

hey there m8 good 2 see u finaly applied... gl with the app.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DT application*LOCKED*   Greetings DT application*LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Welcome to destiny

My names darc i am the recruitment officer for destiny.

Im happy to annouce you have been excepted to destiny PvE Raiding guild.

if you have any questions please post them or PM myself or Prost.
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DT application*LOCKED*   Greetings DT application*LOCKED* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:01 pm

yay welcome m8... Very Happy
dont be shy 2 use the forums... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings DT application*LOCKED*   Greetings DT application*LOCKED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings DT application*LOCKED*
Page 1 of 1