Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iarbas - Necromancer Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iarbas

Iarbas - Necromancer Application Empty
PostSubject: Iarbas - Necromancer Application   Iarbas - Necromancer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:54 am

BASIC INFO

A little info about yourself:
My name is Leonidas, my friends call me Leo. I was born in Bonn, Germany.
I come from Greece but i v been living in Austria for the last 14 years. I have studied Electronic Engineering and Technical informatics in Leoben, Austria.
Currently i am working as a Hardware Programmer for an Austrian Company in Greece.
I hate Java Smile

CORE INFO:
In-game name: Iarbas
Current Level: 5ish , leveling up fast
What race/class would you want to play?: My main is a Necromancer. Priest of Mitra sounds fun too.
Melee classes do not attract me much.

How much are you planning on playing AoC?:
Well, i v being playing World Of Warcraft for some time now.
3 years to be exact. What i am looking atm is a new environment. New Worlds, new kind of gaming.
Crucial to how long i will play though will be the community that i will be in. I am looking for a friendly guild with mature ppl. I HATE dramas and i am looking to have fun in and outside raiding.

Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify:
Like i wrote before, World of warcraft. I have also played Lord of the rings online for a few weeks.

What is Your raiding experianceIn these games:
I have cleared everything there is to clear in WoW.
Pre TBC: Molten Core, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, ZG. A few bosses in NAxx. All World Bosses.
After TBC: SSC, TK, Grulls Lair, Maggy, BT, MH and all World Bosses

As you can see from this i am a really big fan of raiding Smile
I cant wait to see the end game content of AoC.
I have very little experience with LotRo though.

What are you expecting from Destiny?:
A mature community that has fun while raiding and while not raiding.
I expect a well organized community a fun community.

How would you describe your playing style?:
Until now i was the "Passive" kind of player. I v been playing a healer in WoW for 3 years now. A Priest.
Staying way back and healing the Bulldoggers.
What i mean with passive here is not just staying way back and doing nothing but
spam clicking on one button, i mean the kind of player that kills bosses "the other way"
A player that kills bosses while having to execute a whole different strategy than the killing strategy that the rest of the Raid follows.
Every Single boss has a different healing strategy, and I love to discover healing strategies for different bosses

Having done that for quite some time though, I also want to discover “The other side”.
The DPS side. That is why I rolled a DPS class.

What are your most Important goals in AoC:
Primary goal is to have fun. But, I also want to explore the full content of this game.
I do understand that raiding is a lot of work, Raid Leading, Master looting and so on.
But there are ways to keep the fun factor up. One of those is a Mature environment.

After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?:
A lvl 80 DPS class that you can depend on.

Why should we recruit you?:
I am a well experienced raider. Even if the contend is complete different the basics are the same. We are all real ppl with different characters. In order to keep a guild successful people have to have respect for one another. Besides my gaming skills, I can provide that.
I like to be organized and prepared. This I can offer to you. I Learn fast.
But not only that. I am a smooth talking man Smile, with a patient Character. I do not like dramas, I really hate blaming and flaming.

Anything you want to add?:
First of all, i understand that my lvl is too low for you atm. You recruit lvl 40+ Players. But i will do my best to lvl up fast, to be a part of the guild and to contribute to the guilds success.

I wish you all good luck in your travels and loads of fun in your encounters.

Best Regards,
Iarbas
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: Iarbas - Necromancer Application   Iarbas - Necromancer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:58 am

Just to let you know i have seen the application and would ask you to post here or new forum(wehn adress is put in news) once you are 40 thankyou

Muriele
Back to top Go down
Cheechy

Cheechy

PostSubject: Re: Iarbas - Necromancer Application   Iarbas - Necromancer Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:33 am

I've played with this guy for a long time - He's a top bloke and reliable Smile

Gl mate - lvl up quick pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iarbas - Necromancer Application   Iarbas - Necromancer Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iarbas - Necromancer Application
Page 1 of 1