Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer* Empty
PostSubject: barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer*   barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer* I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:47 pm

BASIC INFO
A little info about yourself:
My name is Ramunas i live in Lithuania and work as a charter flight manager. My nr1 hobby is video games mmo, strategy, rpg, fps and all other cool games Smile

CORE INFO:
What race/class would you want to play?: I am thinking about barbarian or bear shaman
How much are you planning on playing AoC?: 5+ Hours everyday (excluding few days per month when i am on bussiness trip)
Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: played WOW for 3 years and was in one of best pve guild on server (started doing sunwell if you know what it is Smile
What are you expecting from Destiny?: Expecting friendly guild members and fair officers and to be best or one of best PVE guild on server.
How would you describe your playing style?: i am more or less hardcore sometimes can play 10 hours per day sometimes less of course
After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?: Damn this guy is leveling fast Smile

Why should we recruit you?: Be couse i am very good player and my goal is 95% PVE clear every dungeon and only when i want to relax a bit than pvp 5% Smile
Anything you want to add?: Well i am old gamer with huge experience on many games. (My old job was to sell video games did it for like 10 years) starting to work as a helper when i was 12.
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer*   barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer* I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 4:39 pm

Recruitment Process is currently on hold till the first of june till we can see how players are doing and what guild requires to be a strong raiding force.

On the 1st June we will be relooking at this at this time you may be contacted.

In the mean time if you any questions pls contact a officer..If your character name is different then that you have supllied please let us know or if you find a different guild please post a withdrawal post

Thankyou , goodluck in game.

And hopefully we will have a chat on the 1st of june.

Darc.
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer*   barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer* I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:06 am

Welcome to destiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer*   barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

barbarian or bear shaman*Only Post If you are applicant or officer*
Page 1 of 1