Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting sentaces with capital letter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anyo

Anyo

Starting sentaces with capital letter Empty
PostSubject: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:47 pm

Anyone else having trouble reading sentaces starting with lower-case letters? I usually just end up skipping them, although some people here use rather curious ways to make all lower-case sentaces more readable... Same with people using different color for their texts at official forums. They usually pick color that is hard to read and thus end just ignored.

Anyway, not meaning to be grammar nazi or anything like that since english isn't my native language, but I would like to able to read what you write.
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Well im not having that problem. But if it helps i can use more capital letters when a new sentence strats but im warning u, im a terrible speller... Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:53 pm

*points* OMG Grammar Nazi! Very Happy

JK, i didnt have this problem on our forums, and on the official i dont pay any attention Smile
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:19 pm

Haha yeah I'm not having any problems with it either but I can certainly understand that some sentences typed by drunk and angry gamers can be hard to read:P
Back to top Go down
Hera

Hera

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:41 pm

Well english is my only language and my grammmer still sucks and my spelling was always better with maths
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:57 pm

And for me english is actually a third language, but i seem to know it better than my other 2 native languages Very Happy

Thats why i can provide prove to my argument that languages are better learned thru watching movies and playing games than at school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Absolutely agree with that:) Before i played these damn addictive games, my english totally sucked
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:18 pm

i hear ya guys...
thats why im so good at english 2...
i ace my english exams but it still wount help me spell better.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 pm

And i went with the most lazy way - i did nothing in school, got a C in english. Then 6 months later i got myself some english certificate with no studying and boom - noone ever asked me about my english Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting sentaces with capital letter   Starting sentaces with capital letter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting sentaces with capital letter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General Forums :: Off Topic-
Jump to: