Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how great its shaping up

Go down 
+3
Grasshopper
Rinwald
belga
7 posters
AuthorMessage
belga

belga

how great its shaping up Empty
PostSubject: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:54 pm

just a little post to say how much i look forward to meeting you all in game.
from my experience on the forum so far,its plain to see we have a great set of people already and i feel like ive played with a lot of you already.
roll on release day
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:00 pm

hehe i know what u mean man....
its gonna be sweet finaly getting this awsome guild up and runnin and see u all in game...
i feel that ive gotten to know most of u pretty well so far but looking forward 2 leaning 2 better 2 know... am sure we gonna have a blast 2getha in aoc... Smile

and as for the exited part then am there with u a 110%
theres a reason im allredy top 2 poster.. n thats cus am so exited i cant w8 so i need some1 who i can talk to about it and relate to... Very Happy
just wanna rip out all the hair on my hed of exitement.. hehe... but thankfully we dont have to wait much longer...
Back to top Go down
belga

belga

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:12 pm

the last 2 days before release will be long long days.im pretty sure of that.
thinking i might book a few days off work and take a hyborian holiday.
Back to top Go down
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:23 pm

Yeah gonna be pretty sweet, think only way i can get leave in though is to be ill so i feel the flu coming on Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:25 pm

yeah i think ur right man... even tho i think that a mounth before is tough 2...
but when its out its gonna be so nice... unless server crashes n theres alot of bugs.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:56 pm

Hehe no doubt server will crash and bugs will be present:) but still from what ive heard and read so far its gonna be better than wow, they are screwing that game up anyway lately with those louzy patches to "get a random noob some BT alike gear". Too bad I have these bloody exams coming wich im gonna partially screw up no doubt because of aoc:) meh ill pass with both. Anyway Im allways trying to be with the best of my class and it seems this guild is perfect for it,

/bow /sexy

Wodan
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:59 pm

hehe i totaly agree man... am so tired of wow to... im so happy i can finaly escape from it and come 2 aoc wich ive been w8ting for, for mounths... Very Happy

ohh and gl with ur exams... Smile
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:01 am

hehe thanks and /sigh because you seem to obviously be the spamking here:)
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:04 am

hahahahaha.... i cant help it... i dont like a quiet forum / g chat... and i cant stop talkin cus im so exited about aoc n need to let that out wich happins in here with my fellow guildies.. Very Happy
but i shud prob tone it a bit down, hehe but it makes the forum more alive and social imo and i hope outhers feel the same... Smile
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:07 am

hahaha you wont hear any negative comment from me mate:)
it helps with the moral imo
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:10 am

well thats good.. Very Happy
i wount dissagree with that...
but in less then a week ive gone to top 2 poster...
soon i will prob out post prost whos the GM.. Razz

so ill stick 2 what ive saied... am a blabber mouth...
the chat will never be quiet when am around... u just gotta tell me 2 keep it closed for a while if u want in on the convo... Razz
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:19 am

hahaha understood:)
speaking of talking crap alot, do we have a ventserver yet? allways fun to hear peoples voices imo:)
and speaking of nice little talkative voices, are we a fully male guild or do we have some girlies yet? allways fun to hear a female voice yelling "I AM BLOODY HEALING YOU, PRICK!" and stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:21 am

hahahahahaha.... im not intierly sure if we have females... i actually think we might have one...
well as ive heard we got a Team Speak server but im not sure just yet... we will have one running before release that am sure of... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 am

yup we urgently need some Whats your age? Whats your gender? Where the hell do you live? and How emo are you from a scale from 1 to 5?-polls coming up here:P
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:28 am

haha... well we could prob make a poll about that... u could make one ur self... or i was thinking of making a topic with IRL pic's... yeah am gonna make that now u asked... Smile
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:30 am

haha good plan:) cant make polls though, think its officer-restricted
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:32 am

thats tru but wud be a pretty big poll if we are 2 detirmin the age...
cus as far as ive seen we atleast got ppl rangeing from the age of 18 to 32... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mealing

Mealing

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:39 am

I'm just soooooo thankful that AoC is released 12 days after my exams XD otherwise it would of distracted me to no end or I would just not of had to buy the game till they where over. Ohhh well praise be to University lecturers being lazy and liking early exams.
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:42 am

lucky for u... i wuda been distracted if i had exams 2... Razz
but my studdys are so boring n i dont have 2 be there half the time... perfeckt for gamin aoc.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dviper

Dviper

PostSubject: Awesome   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:02 am

Agree with all of you. Alos really looking forward for AoC, and ofc to play with you guys. It's a great think too know you all before the big day... And I'm also pretty exited about the pre-order, (Three days before store sell). Tough there's a chance that I might not gonna get anything out of the 3 day pre-order, since I'm on boarderschool atm, and I haven't send the game to my school. I can only hope that I'm home that weekend It comes with the mail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:09 am

Rinwald wrote:
lucky for u... i wuda been distracted if i had exams 2... Razz

i wouldnt be distracted at all Very Happy
my studyin is so easy, yet im still to lazy to do it..
but may doesnt have much stuff to do - june on the other hand is full of sh*t
Back to top Go down
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:25 pm

Gotta say though belga gonna be weird u not being a healer, I can bet im gonna die a few times waiting for a heal from you while we are lvl grinding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how great its shaping up   how great its shaping up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how great its shaping up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General Forums :: General Talk-
Jump to: