Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to all new guildies

Go down 
+3
Rinwald
Rovshana
Muriele
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Muriele

Muriele

Welcome to all new guildies Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:10 pm

Just wanted to welcome those that have been recruited recently this will be a great place to post any Introdutions you may wish to post.

Im darc better known as Muriele In most MMO's i play(Yes i play a female charater usually Razz) Looking forward to AoC a Architect ToS.

Could you please remember to poll what your likely to be playing character and profession wise as well as where you heard about Destiny.

Looking forward to playiong with ya all

Darc
Back to top Go down
Rovshana

Rovshana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:19 pm

/wave

New Assasin (most likely) here.
I raided in EQ2 3 years, also played bit of LotR and Vanguard.
In real life I'm student on a sabath break.
Bit crazy and got tits. alien

Looking forward to play with you all when they decide to finally launch hehe.
I didn't get a chance to beta.

rabbit Shocked rendeer
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:03 pm

Rovshana wrote:
/wave

New Assasin (most likely) here.
I raided in EQ2 3 years, also played bit of LotR and Vanguard.
In real life I'm student on a sabath break.
Bit crazy and got tits. alien

Looking forward to play with you all when they decide to finally launch hehe.
I didn't get a chance to beta.

rabbit Shocked rendeer

lol! You sound like my last guild mistress well the bit crazy and have tits bit anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 pm

hello every1...

real name Chris as in Christian, im from denmark and im a 21 year old guy...
ive previously playd SWG, EVE and latest WOW wich im ofc quitin to go AoC with u guys...
in my spare time im studdying to become a paramedic and work out 3 days a week wich sometimes mean i wount be able 2 raid those days deppending on how late i workout...

am gonna pick the Conqueror class cus it seem 2 suite me very well n i hope i can be a gr8 asset to u guys.. Smile

really really am looking forward not just 2 play aoc but also play it with u guys and be apart of this guiild n help set it up and make ouer own town... see u out there on the battlefield.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:04 pm

hey i can do that..

My name is Vlad as in Dracula, im from a stupid contry called Bulgaria.
I worked since the age of 11, and now im 20 and a year ago i decided im bored with working and started just doing nothing Very Happy
Now im bored with doing nothing... hence AoC

I am looking forward to playin in a guild though, so good luck to us Very Happy

(well im not a dracula, but i woulda been cool)
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Hey guys, my name is Michaël aka Wodanhospur, Ive been on vacation for long and thats why ive been so quiet.
I'm from belgium, 22y old, studying engineering and playing no-lifers games such as wow and aoc soon. Also I fitness to compensate for the hours i spend sitting and doing nothing:)
I'm going to play a healing class as that is what im good at, probably the tempest as it seems the coolest one.
As ive been away for a long time i dont know much about aoc yet, have you guys been playing betas? probably.. Well i didnt yet, gonna try to catch up with you and im sure its gonna be fun:)

Looking foward to kick some virtual butt,

Wodan
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:33 pm

well welcome back from ur hols m8... were did u go?
and dw ur not that much behind i havent been playin beta but ive read up on alot of aoc and under the link thread theres a link for all feat trees...
dont forget to vote on the poll's about what class ur goin for and proff.. Smile
hope 2 see u areound the forums cus am gettin lonely becus i talk 2 much... haha
Back to top Go down
Wodanhospur

Wodanhospur

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Been to germany to do some school bussiness:)
Yeah i just added those poll thingies, will be a priest of mithra and my profession will be gemcutting or alchemy dependent on what the guild needs most. Will be looking forward to spam the forums i can assure you. Right now Im trying to read some posts and check some links:)
Back to top Go down
Rinwald

Rinwald

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:48 pm

well that sounds delightfull... Very Happy
i think PoM and gemcutting is a good choice for the guild... healers are always needed... Smile
and im very much looking forward 2 be right there beside u to spam forums with alot of posts... but i allredy got a head start on u.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:29 am

nice!
healers are always appreciated Very Happy
the more of them, the less i worry about the lack of healers

Btw merry easter to ya all Very Happy im an atheist, so i dont care, but i like the eggs n cake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
swedago

swedago

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:09 am

I am from the USA... I was kidnapped by my current wife and brought to Denmark. I work for an investment bank, and I do travel on occassion, but I promise to keep up =)

Though I have tried most MMORPGs, I will just list those that kept me playing.

eq1: 1999-2004 (Raiding guild on Tunare.. Talisman)
eq2: 2004 to present

My wife and I met on eq. I came here to Denmark to meet her, and I stayed. All is well nbut the taxes =)

She is waiting for my opinion on the game in general before she leaves her friends on eq2. She is a grinder by the way =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/swedago
Rovshana

Rovshana

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:12 am

Swed, haul her in, game rocks! Smile
Plus 2 Danes with boowbs is double as good as 1!
Back to top Go down
Mealing

Mealing

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:56 am

Mealing here. Your juggernaut tank. I like long walks on the beaches. . . in game and I like fresh air that my character gets, you know the usual stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to all new guildies   Welcome to all new guildies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to all new guildies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General Forums :: General Talk-
Jump to: