Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for a spot on destiny raid team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fyghter

Application for a spot on destiny raid team Empty
PostSubject: Application for a spot on destiny raid team   Application for a spot on destiny raid team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:56 pm

BASIC INFO
A little info about yourself:Im a 36 year old gamer that enjoys all that aoc has to offer... I love the game thats why i have 4 Toons....and I play them hard!!!

CORE INFO:
In-game name:Fyghter(lvl80 geared + flagged guardian) Drangule(lvl80 geared + flagged demo) Voltex(lvl80 flagged Tos)
Current Level:As listed above
What race/class would you want to play?:I am versatile and will play class and build that Destiney requires at the time
How much are you planning on playing AoC?:I play daily or close too
Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify:guildwars / wow
What is Your raiding experianceIn these games:substantial / I also ran a guild on the Fury pvp server for close to a year
What are you expecting from Destiny?:I am looking for a bit of fun and like minded individuals who are willing to stretch reality as far as it goes.
How would you describe your playing style?:adaptable and fast
What are your most Important goals in AoC:mates / gear / just palying the game to have fun
After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?:Fyghter.... ye man his...........cool man

Why should we recruit you?:to see if i could be a asset to Destiny
Anything you want to add?:nah.....
Back to top Go down

Application for a spot on destiny raid team
Page 1 of 1