Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dreadina - Ranger 51

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreadina

Dreadina - Ranger 51 Empty
PostSubject: Dreadina - Ranger 51   Dreadina - Ranger 51 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:37 am

Hello ,

My name is Costas and i am 24 years old. I live in Greece and atm i study Network Com. / Robotics and Mechanics in University. I ve been a Wow player for 3 years raided everything there is to raid up to tier6 and ... well things got boring after the release of the SW patch in wow and my guild just "lost interest" in raiding. Well wow has become boring imo anyways.

I was expecting Conan for a long time... I started playing it with great expectations and so far... i love it ! Dunno how the end game raiding is... dunno much bout mechanics yet... and certainly cant verify that i will be playing it for 3 more years but surely i am into it atm!

My in game Nickname is Dreadina i am a 51 lvl ranger and the only thing that makes me sick is when i see a vein and... its empty ! ! ! I look forward on having much fun, raiding, help each other and ofc... Blame the healers ! !

Loots - are of 2nd importance. I expect end gaming experience and maturity from my guild m8s. But from what it looks like your guild is aiming high and looks serious and thats what i want also.

Well since i strip in every raid and dance i think that in one month u 'll call me... sexy ! ( who thought of that question ? cheers ! Wink

Thats all there is about me atm... a simple nooby ranger trying to learn his class to the full potential ! Back to my leveling and ofc looking forward to talk to you guys in game also Wink i dont play only when i sleep atm so you can contact me almost anytime in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

Dreadina - Ranger 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreadina - Ranger 51   Dreadina - Ranger 51 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:15 pm

Nice application:- Shame about the template thou ;P

Speak to me in game :- Muriele

Thankyou
Back to top Go down

Dreadina - Ranger 51
Page 1 of 1