Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Asdus - Cimmerian Guardian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
asdus

asdus

Asdus - Cimmerian Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Asdus - Cimmerian Guardian   Asdus - Cimmerian Guardian I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 11:47 am

A little info about yourself: Married (expert in PvW), no children, employed in IT... Casual human existence, bored and disappointed in real life, dedicated to fantasy worlds...

CORE INFO
In-game name: Asdus
What race/class would you want to play?: Cimmerian / Guardian
How much are you planning on playing AoC?: usually i play every day from 8pm (even early) 'till 2 - 3am (all times are GMT+2)
Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: WoW, 2 years
What is Your raiding experience In these games: Zul'Gurub, Molten Core, Onyxia, AQ20. TBC: Karazhan
What are you expecting from Destiny?: hm... I'm a EKAS player, so I expect to find players suited to my playstyle, to make AoC a more enjoyable experience
How would you describe your playing style?: Tank, Defensive (or "experimental" builds - for example, i played quite a long time a Discipline Priest and a Protection Paladin long before TBC was released for WoW)
What are your most Important goals in AoC: I wanna say "'been there, done that..."
After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?: Depends on my mood, sarcastic or silent in terms of social life, but reliable in terms of gameplay.

Why should we recruit you?: Why not? Maybe the guild is "full", but are you 100% sure of the members?...
Anything you want to add?: Generally, what i give back is what i get from players.

I read the post sayin' that you don't need any more guardians, but i still wanna apply. Some day, maybe you will need a tank. The game is fresh...
Back to top Go down

Asdus - Cimmerian Guardian
Page 1 of 1