Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mosh - Assassin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosh

Mosh - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Mosh - Assassin   Mosh - Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:08 pm

A little info about yourself: I am a student from Finland and I enjoy playing MMO's.

CORE INFO:
In-game name: Mosh

What race/class would you want to play?: I am currently playing an assassin at level 23 and going up.

How much are you planning on playing AoC?: A lot I am afraid, once my three months vacation starts in two weeks the hell is loose. Smile It is hard to describe but it will be somewhat 5-9 hours a day as I have nothing else to do.

Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: I have played World of Warcraft since the open beta as a rogue.

What is your raiding experience in these games: Everything except Sunwell Plateau. Zul'Gurub -> Onyxia's Lair -> Molten Core -> Blackwing Lair -> AQ 20 & 40 -> Naxxramas. Kazzak, Azuregos, Ysondre, Lethon, Taerar and Emeriss from the outdoor bosses pre-Burning Crusade. Karazhan -> Gruul's Lair -> Serpentshrine Caverns -> Tempest Keep -> Magtheridon's Lair -> Mount Hyjal -> Black Temple. Doom Lord Kazzak and Doomwalker.

What are you expecting from Destiny?: A proper guild with friendly community to play Age of Conan and beat all the PvE the game has to offer.

How would you describe your playing style?: I want to be efficient and many say that I am a perfectionist. Shocked

What are your most Important goals in AoC: Along with beating the game, enjoy the game to the fullest with a nice guild. Usually it's the people that keeps you playing the games even you didn't have much interest in playing the game itself.

After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?: You would most likely describe me as I described myself.

Why should we recruit you?: You are looking for people to raid with you, right? Wink I will try to give my best available raid attendance and the knowledge of assassin class.

Anything you want to add?: Nothing game breaking except that my headset is broken so I won't be having a mic for a few weeks.

Thanks,

Mosh
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

Mosh - Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosh - Assassin   Mosh - Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Welcome to destiny

I will upgrade your forum access and you can /tell Me,prost or rovshana for a invite.
Back to top Go down

Mosh - Assassin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General Forums :: Recruitement-
Jump to: