Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bungle

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:46 pm

Hello, just dropping in to say Hello, we're all (eventually) going on the same server of Crom.
Im currently playing a Necro by the name of Mara, so if you see me, give me a wave... although Ive not figured out how to do it yet /wave doesnt work Sad perhaps they arent that social in the world of conan.

Anyway, hello! if any of you need help, when you get in-game, send me a tell, I'll try and help out if I can.
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:48 pm

hello bungle

ty try /hi for a wave

To get a list of all emotes type /emote press tab then press tab again sunny
Back to top Go down
Bungle

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:49 pm

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

Edit - I take that back, I see you're from Bristol Razz From Swindon myself hehe.
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:51 pm

lol nothing gentlemanly or intelligent and our neck of the woods thats why I play these games keeps me away from :p
Back to top Go down
Ryas

Ryas

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:53 pm

Whats this a gentlemen? GUARDS AT ARMS....search him down and bring me his HEAD!.
Back to top Go down
Mealing

Mealing

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:58 am

We are going to have to brake Ryas of his addiction to strip searching, and a very good search it is , of every man that joins the guild. ¬¬ affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General Forums :: General Talk-
Jump to: