Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Rave - Dark Templar -

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rave

Application: Rave - Dark Templar - Empty
PostSubject: Application: Rave - Dark Templar -   Application: Rave - Dark Templar - I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:35 pm

BASIC INFO
A little info about yourself: I am Business Administration Student, I been playing mmorpgs for some years now, other activies I do atm is going to the gym before classes and just studying for university.

CORE INFO:
What race/class would you want to play?: Aquilonian Dark Templar
How much are you planning on playing AoC?: Every day at least 5-6 hours
Have you played any other MMORPG's ? if yes please specify: Yeah i have played UO, EQ (kurnak -> Planes of Power), DAoC, AO, COV/CoH, EQ2 and WoW (release -> Sunwell)
What are you expecting from Destiny?: I am expecting focused people who want to have fun achieven high end goals with a mature and fun community of likely minded people
How would you describe your playing style?: I try to achieve the ebst potential on my class, focusing on PvE, I like to play together with people and get to know them, I dont mind playing solo when I need to tho
After one month of playing with Destiny in AoC, how would we describe you?:

Why should we recruit you?: Crazy hardcore, with good intentions but a bit too honest sometimes, always happy to help and focused person or at least I think that about myself =p
Anything you want to add?: I started playing on the Fury server, I though some PvP would be fun but its not really my thing at all the ramping ganking seen there, I always been more focused on PvE progress myself so I think Destiny and Crom would be much better home for me. Thanks for reading the application and hope I am a good addition for the guild!

Last edited by Rave on Sun May 18, 2008 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prost
Admin
Prost

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rave - Dark Templar -   Application: Rave - Dark Templar - I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:38 pm

thank you for applying, the officers will discuss your apply soon. untill then please leave your ingame name so mabye we will contact you there Smile
Back to top Go down
https://destiny-guild.forumotion.com
Ryas

Ryas

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rave - Dark Templar -   Application: Rave - Dark Templar - I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:38 pm

Just a quickie point Smile Dark Templar is Cimmerian/Aqiulonian only Smile
Back to top Go down
Rave

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rave - Dark Templar -   Application: Rave - Dark Templar - I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:40 pm

sorry for the mistake I meant Aquilonian and wrote Stygian somehow`, even while rereading the application! Thanks for the correction =)
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rave - Dark Templar -   Application: Rave - Dark Templar - I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:01 pm

Welcome to destiny.

You seem to have submitted a strong application just what we are looking for.And i don't think we have many DT's atm.
You should have full forum acccess shortly and you can /tell Myself,Prost,rovshana for a invite.Redor id also a officer of the guild but i can't remember his in game name. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Rave - Dark Templar -   Application: Rave - Dark Templar - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Rave - Dark Templar -
Page 1 of 1