Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One more day gone...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muriele

Muriele

One more day gone... Empty
PostSubject: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:59 am

and still my payment is pending which means no client still and im really starting to worry about how long it will take to download.
Back to top Go down
Ryas

Ryas

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:32 am

you can get a link to the early access client so you can download it even without the payment having been done...and it'll take you roughly 2 days to download it ish....with a steady 150-200kb/s speed....mine pics up alot int he evening.
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:36 am

Is that the pirate bay one in other post? Is that atcually the client.
Back to top Go down
Ryas

Ryas

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 1:41 am

Well this client is about 13.7gig and i think the one floating about ont he main Funcom forums is the actual Early access client....not seent he one from Piratebay, and i'm not sure if i can link it....cause the address the link in the Account page links you to dosnt actually work if you try to typeit in.
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:52 am

Well the piratebay one is the real client, its the same 13.4 gb size as my client folder that i dled - and the dudes made the torrent 1 day after the dl got released.. so i guess its normal

You should start downing it from somewhere, otherwise you wont make it.
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:15 am

well i have started dl'ing from Piritebay its at 17.2% i will email customer services when i get beck home as they really should have taken the money by now.
Back to top Go down
Ryas

Ryas

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:06 pm

yea got mine all sorted a few hours after setting it up Sad feeling for ya Darc Sad
Back to top Go down
Muriele

Muriele

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Man I have had a few close shaves ..Today my internet got cut off as I forgot to pay the bill one of my house mates had to put the bill on his CC (Man i feel bad about that Sad ) and my account looks close to empty till payday Friday....But some how the money cleared and i got my early access email today and is running at 250-300kbs so should be okay for Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Ryas

Ryas

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Awrsome dude Smile thats great news...hope to see you inside on Sat Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more day gone...   One more day gone... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One more day gone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Guild :: General Forums :: General Talk-
Jump to: