Destiny Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum of AoC guild Destiny

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Email From random Fan Site

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muriele

Muriele

Random Email From random Fan Site Empty
PostSubject: Random Email From random Fan Site   Random Email From random Fan Site I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Hey I didn’t want to spam your forum so here is what I was going to post.. Hopefully your guild will take advantage of it. Hey yall, my name is Jigbon and I am the creator of AoConnection, a social network specifically designed for Age of Conan players. Currently you are able to create a profile and browse others which will contain your personal information along with your characters. The guild feature is very useful as it has your basic guild information and is also a place to get to know your guildmates outside of the game. Within your guild you can show off your guilds accomplishments through picture, video etc.. This feature will allow guilds to communicate and players to interact outside of the game. I will be adding new features as this website is a work in progress. My first goal is to create an interactive interface for your character showing gear and such. Any suggestions are welcome.Thanks for visiting and enjoy!

http://www.aoconnection.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a look see what you think
Back to top Go down
Kaider

Kaider

PostSubject: Re: Random Email From random Fan Site   Random Email From random Fan Site I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:58 pm

I do not like those.
Back to top Go down
belga

belga

PostSubject: Re: Random Email From random Fan Site   Random Email From random Fan Site I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:11 pm

hmmmm.judging by the "trustworthy" looking members and the personal info bit id say its some sort of ID fraud website
i aint tried to join so im prob wrong
Back to top Go down
Ryas

Ryas

PostSubject: Re: Random Email From random Fan Site   Random Email From random Fan Site I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:29 pm

lol i was thinking the same Smile
Back to top Go down
Dviper

Dviper

PostSubject: hmm   Random Email From random Fan Site I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:35 pm

Hmm... Well I ain't going to try anything in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Email From random Fan Site   Random Email From random Fan Site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Email From random Fan Site
Page 1 of 1